Welcome to the LIMES Schlosskliniken
LIMES Schlossklinik Mecklenburgische Schweiz is a private acute clinic for psychiatry, psychosomatics, and psychotherapy with 90 comfortable rooms and about 110 beds. A therapeutic emphasis lies in treating psychiatric and psychosomatic disease pictures as well as stress consequence illnesses. In the
We offer our patients a healing place where they can recover sustainably in the picturesque surroundings of Mecklenburg, Switzerland.
- You will apply your skills in individual and group therapies within the framework of our holistic therapy approach and, thus, make a significant contribution to the recovery of our patients.
- As a medical professional, you will be responsible for managing our multidisciplinary team of physicians and therapists and constantly contribute to further developing therapeutic and diagnostic procedures.
- You will represent our head physician with a high degree of personal responsibility and value-oriented and entrepreneurial thinking and acting.
Herewith you arouse our interest.
- Specialist (m/f/d) for psychiatry and psychotherapy and/or psychosomatics and psychotherapy
- You have a confident manner and high professional and social competence.
- Initial leadership experience, motivation, and commitment round out your profile.
- You share our passion for supporting people with mental and psychosomatic illnesses on the road to recovery.
Thereby we convince you
- Diverse challenges and opportunities in an internationally growing clinic group
- Interesting, responsible work in a highly motivated team
- Opportunities to participate in continuing education and external supervision
- Lunch menu from our own fresh kitchen, which relies on sustainable products from the region
- Attractive remuneration as well as support in finding a place to live (if necessary, renting an apartment is also possible in the clinic’s 150-hectare park)