Welcome to the LIMES Schlosskliniken
LIMES Schlossklinik Mecklenburgische Schweiz is a private acute clinic for psychiatry, psychosomatic, and psychotherapy with 90 comfortable rooms and about 110 beds. Our therapeutic emphasis lies in the treatment of psychiatric and psychosomatic illnesses as well as stress-related diseases.
In the picturesque surroundings of Mecklenburg, Switzerland, we offer our patients a healing place where they can recover sustainably. We look forward to receiving your application!
- As a team leader, you are responsible for a smooth daily routine. You are the first point of contact for organizational and conceptual questions within the psychological team assigned to you.
- You will apply your skills in a targeted manner to our innovative and integrative 360° therapy concept.
- With a high degree of personal responsibility, you will conduct individual, and group therapies and other treatments and significantly contribute to our patients’ holistic recovery.
- You will lead supervisions and meetings within your psychological team
- As a therapeutic professional, you will assume responsibility in a multidisciplinary team and work together to develop therapeutic and diagnostic procedures further.
- You can identify yourself with the Limes claim of exclusivity, innovation, and personalization and are willing to undergo further training in new procedures.
Herewith you arouse our interest.
- You have a license to practice depth psychologically oriented psychotherapy.
- You are characterized by value-oriented actions and a high degree of team spirit.
- Ideally, you have already gained experience as a team leader
- Your confident manner and excellent knowledge of disorder-specific psychotherapies in the field of mental illnesses
- High motivation and commitment as well as flexibility, complete your profile
Thereby we convince you
- Attractive job and interesting, responsible work in a highly motivated and interdisciplinary team
- Possibility to participate in further education and training courses
- Workplace in a tourism and recreation area in beautiful nature
- Lunch menu from our own fresh kitchen, which focuses on sustainable products from the region
- Support in finding a place to live, possibly also renting an apartment on the clinic premises
- Performance-related remuneration